The agents at The Merrill Bartlett Group understand that for most people their home is one of their biggest assets and selling their home is one of the most important decisions they will make.
We will work with you through every step of the home selling process. Our commitment to you is to:
- Work in your best interest
- Understand your reasons for selling and develop a strategy to meet your goals
- Help you make informed decisions by giving you accurate, detailed information
- Determining the best listing price for your home? Find out what your home is worth
- Customize a marketing plan to best promote your home to its target buyers and promote it nationally and locally
- Recommend steps you can take to get your home in top showing condition
- Develop a showing strategy for your home
- Be your
- Marketing Manager
- Property Specialist
- Transaction Coordinator
- Negotiation advisor
- Mortgage and loan liaison
Steps to Selling Your Home
Your Merrill Bartlett Group real estate agent will meet with you for an initial consultation and talk with you about how real estate agents represent home sellers and buyers in New Hampshire We will then:
Review Your Property to understand its best features what will attract buyers, and its challenges and how to overcome them
Determine your homes price range Find out What Your Home is Worth?
Talk about how to best prepare your home to sell
Discuss ways to best show your home to buyers
Review submitted offers and advise on how to evaluate them
Advise you on negotiating offers
Attend the home inspection to be your eyes and ears.
Prepare comparisons for the buyers appraiser
Work as your liaison with the buyers mortgage officer
Prepare information for the closing attorney or closing company
Attend your closing
Follow up after the sale.