Native to New Hampshire, Deb grew up in Seabrook and is a current resident of Kingston. With over 20 years of experience in customer service and project management, she brings a wealth of knowledge and skills to The Merrill Bartlett Group. She is experienced in both residential and commercial transactions with a focus on Commercial Real Estate. She has been involved with land sales, commercial sales, retail development as well as residential sales. A few of her accomplishments include:
· Member National Board of REALTORS
· Member NH Board of REALTORS
· Member of Granite State South Board of REALTORS
· Member of NHCIBOR – NH Investment Board of Realtors
- NHCIBOR Board of Directors Member
- Chair, NHCIBOR Education Committee
· Member of NECPE Committee
- Loss Mitigation Certified (foreclosures & short sales)
· Prudential E-Certified
Deb is a proud mother of four children. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, gardening, family time and home renovations.
Deb is licensed in New Hampshire.