Merrill Bartlett Group
153 Main Street
Kingston, NH 03848
Email Phone: 603-642-5171 Fax: 603-642-7054
Robin brings to The Merrill Bartlett Group 15 years in-depth real estate knowledge and a deep commitment to provide superior service to both Sellers and Buyers. She offers her clients vast awareness of the Southern New Hampshire markets, particularly in area of residential sales, including multi-family, new construction, and land. She believes that listening to her customers needs and developing a specialized plan to help meet them is of the utmost importance. This combined with her diligent work ethic enables her to be an invaluable resource to her clients.
Robin began her real estate career working at Re/Max as a team with her mother Asta Day, who was a top-producing agent in Southern New Hampshire with 20 years experience. Prior to real estate, Robin worked for 11+ years as successful business professional for a Fortune 500 company. Her business practices highly compliment and benefit her as a real estate agent. While in real estate, Robin has stayed on the forefront of gaining education in the ever-changing industry of real estate.
- NH Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member NH Association of Realtors
- Member Granite State South Board of Realtors
- Loss Mitigation Certified (Foreclosures & Short Sales)
- Re/Max Executive Club Member 2007, 2008
- Top Producer of the Year (Re/Max Alliance), 2006-2009
- Top Producer (MBGRE) 2019
Robin and her husband have spent many pleasurable years volunteering and coaching in their community’s youth athletic programs.
Robin is licensed in New Hampshire